How to Integrate MailChimp
You have to integrate your MailChimp account in order to use our Website Pop Up. After following the directions in this Knowledge article jump into How to Add a Website Pop Up and start collecting emails!
Steps to follow:
1. Create a free MailChimp account
3. Get your MailChimp audience
4. Click on the Audience tab
5. Then click on Manage Audience on the right
6. Then click on Settings
7. Click into Audience name and campaign defaults
8. Copy and paste your Audience Key from MailChimp into Maidily (Settings --> Integrations)
9. Click into your Account in the top right - click into "Account"
10. Click on the "Extras" tab and Select API Keys
11. Scroll down to your API Key section - just create one if none exist -
12. Once you create it - copy and paste that API Key into Maidily - (Settings --> Integrations) under the MailChimp section, next to the key you copied and pasted for your Audience. Click Connect
13. Click Save at the bottom of the page!
Thats it! Simple right?